Baptized. Husband. Father. Pastor.
My wife, Sarah, and I live in Bremen, KS, and we have four children. I serve as Pastor for Bethlehem Lutheran Church and Immanuel Lutheran Church, both in Bremen, KS. I also teach 7th and 8th Grade Religion at Good Shepherd Lutheran School in Marysville, KS.
I studied Theological Languages and Theology at Concordia University Chicago, River Forest, IL (BA, 2007). I studied to be a pastor at Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, IN (M. Div, 2012). I graduated with my Masters of Sacred Theology in Systematics (STM, 2020) from there as well.
I serve as the Dean of Theology for Higher Things, Inc.
- Heidelberg Disputation by Martin Luther (Translation)
- Christ’s Complete Omnipresence and Theological Discourse: Martin Chemnitz’s Gnesio-Lutheran Response to Forty-One Theses by the Secret Sacramentarians, with Theological Analysis (Translation of Martin Chemnitz and Analysis for STM Thesis)
- A Brief and Necessary Commentary on the Words of Acts 3: “Christ must receive heaven” by Nikolaus Selnecker (Translation; Planned Release: Ascension 2022)
- All the Errors WE Condemn: The Errors Denounced by the Ecumenical Creeds (Researching)
- Towards a Proper Confessional Subscription for the 21st Century Lutheran Churches (Researching)
- The Historic Lutheran Church Year (Researching)
- Volume 1: The Propers in Their Original Languages, A Preacher’s Resource
- Volume 2: The Collects, A Comparison and Commentary
- The Lord’s Prayer: Whence the Doxology? (To be presented at the October 2021 LCMS Kansas District Pastor’s Conference)
- The Office of the Seven from Acts 6 (Researching)
- Hear, O Missouri: Our Lord’s Call, the Call Is One. (Researching)
- Oaths of Faithfulness within The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (Researching)